The Norton Search Tool allows you to find any information regarding Norton and its products. You can use this tool to make a search on the Internet or on the Norton setup support page.
In order to make a search, you just need to type the related keyword and you will be provided with the search suggestions. These might help you to find the information relatively faster. At the time you make your search, you are provided with certain suggestions, which are grouped into the categories mentioned below:
- Products: This will provide you with a list which would include the features of your Norton product about which you have made your search. You just need to navigate to the search suggestions and look for the brief explanation about its features. You can also configure the search results settings according to your need.
- Web: in this option, you will be provided with the list of suggestion from the Internet sources. Just click on the related search suggestion to get the desired results.
- Support: This lists the Support articles and forum discussions related to your Norton search tool. Navigate to the suggestions and get more details about your query.
Steps to Use the Norton Search Tool
To open the search tool, do the following:
- Press the shortcut keys i.e., Ctrl+ F. (Note: To set the shortcut key or to configure the shortcut keys, go through the next section of this article.)
- On the screen to which you are redirected, click on the Search icon.
- Navigate to the taskbar and then right-click on the icon of your Norton product and hot the “search” button.
- Click search when you are redirected to the norton.com/setup Help Center window.
Steps to Set a Search Shortcut Key on Your Device
To access the In-Product Search window in no time, you can easily set up the keyboard shortcuts. This window helps you to locate the specific feature of your Norton product which you are looking for. When you start to make your search from this window, you are provided with the specific and relevant search suggestions through which you can have a brief explanation about the feature. To set a Search Shortcut Key, do as described:
- Turn on your computer and click on the Norton setup icon.
- In case you are redirected to the ‘My Norton Window” which is available next to the “Device Security” option, click on the “open” button.
- Now, hit the “Settings” option from the main window of your Norton product.
- Here, you have to click on the “Administrative Settings”.
- Move the switch towards “On” from the search shortcut key row.
- From the page that opens, choose the key to which you want to assign the in-product search.
- Tap on the“Apply” option to confirm the changes.
- In the end, click on the “Close” button.
For more information regarding the Norton Search Tool, visit the norton.com/setup official website. You can also navigate to the support section of this page in case you encounter any difficulty with your Norton products.
If you want to know more about Norton Safe, Just click here.