The online world has conquered the life of every age users but if they desire to be safe from every type of online attacks then, they need to be vigilant. The online world has opened the way to hackers to invent new techniques in order to steal the sensitive data of users to cause harm to them in several ways. Thus, in order to protect the users from such online breach or hackers attacks, many companies like McAfee or Norton are competing by designing there antivirus products having several advanced features.
Now, the question that mostly hinders the minds of users regarding these products is ‘which antivirus is best for VPN system’. Thus, to make ease for them the comparison between the two i.e. Norton Setup or McAfee Activate has been detailed in the details given below.
Difference between the Norton and McAfee products:
Go through the comparison of Norton Setup and McAfee Activate. Given below to get an idea of which one is the best product in its functionality with the VPN system. The details are as follows:
- First of all, both the products are comparatively the same in its features while some features differ like:
- Webcam protection, ransomware protection, parental control, and PC cloud backup are absent in McAfee Activate products
- Similarly, encrypted storage, file shredder, performance optimization, and identity theft protection are not included within the Norton Setup.
- While, there are some common features too like a password manager, firewall, and network security scanner
- Although both the products offer protection to a maximum of 5 devices within its single subscription, they differ in their cost. For instance, the cost of McAfee product is $119.99 while of Norton is $349.99.
- The thing that really matters while installing the antivirus product is that the device performance does not degrade. Thus, both the impact of the product device performance in a slight manner.
- These antivirus products can easily be executed within the background. And there will be no lag in the device functionality as such.
- Norton Setup is included with the VPN services along with data backup while this service is absent in McAfee.
- When it comes to scan or detect the viruses attacking the device then, according to the researchers it’s always the Norton that detects them truly and accurately. While the McAfee product attains some false positives and deletes some important files of the device too.
We have tried our level best to differentiate between the two brands of antivirus or security solutions. I hope, this article is quite successful for the users to get an idea. Which one is best for the VPN system either Norton Setup or McAfee activate. If still the same concern fluctuates all around the VPN system users then, they are advised to get a solution from its experts from its official website as both the company does provide its free services to resolve their concerns or issues.