Android refers to the operating system on which most of the mobile runs. Thus, making android as of the highly used device. Nowadays the users of every age are using these Android devices for storing their valuable data. This includes images, pictures, personal details, and much more precious information. Thus, it becomes quite mandatory for every user to protect their data from being attacked by malware or virus. Thus, users need to install the best Norton Mobile Security antivirus application to their device.
Many antivirus software development companies have already their mobile application and one such application is Norton Mobile Security designed by Norton. This Mobile Security application is easily available on the Google play store of Android devices. Norton Mobile Security will create a protective layer over the users’ data so that it cannot be harmed by the virus in any way. Thus, get the Norton Mobile Security to their Android devices has been detailed in the below-given information.
Steps to download and install the Norton Mobile Security on Android Devices:
Follow the steps mentioned below to download and install the Norton Mobile Security to the users’ Android device:
- Launch the Google Play store application on the Android device followed by tapping the search option on it.
(Note: The users may also get the Norton Mobile Antivirus application for Android devices through its official website i.e. Norton.com/setup. For its procedure, access the support section of the website.)
- In the search area, search for the ‘Norton Security Antivirus’. A list having all the available Norton Security Application will be displayed on the screen.
- Out of the search results, choose the Norton Security app and click the “Install” button followed by accepting the terms and conditions.
- Once the process of installation is complete, execute it on the device and go through Norton License Agreement followed by accepting it.
- After this, click the “Continue” button.
- The Norton Security Application will execute some initial setup that includes Live-Update, Anti-Malware Scan, and the Adviser Scan.
- On completing the initial setup, sign in to the Norton account to get and enjoy the benefits of the services includes in the Norton Security Android application.
Steps to uninstall the Norton Mobile Security on Android Devices:
- Access the Google Play Store application on the device.
- Here, tap the three continuous lines displayed at the leftmost corner of the application, followed by tapping the “My app and games” option.
- A list of all the applications will install on the device will get a display on the screen.
- Out of these applications, select the “Norton Mobile Security” and then, tap the “Uninstall” button.
- Thus, the Norton Security Uninstall setup will execute, and hence the application will be successful gets uninstall from the device.
The aforementioned steps will guide the users’ path to download, install or uninstall the Mobile Security to their Android device. And if the users face any error or issues while performing these steps then, they may call the Norton Customer support by calling their toll-free number, round the clock.