Having a Norton account and logging in to it is one of the important pre-requisite for getting started with your Norton subscription and managing other subscriptions as well. With a Norton account, you can not only redeem your product key but also activate your subscription or renew it. Apart from this, you can do a lot of other Norton-related activities that can only be done by logging in to your Norton account.
In case you do not have a pre-existing Norton account, you can always create a new one by navigating to the official website of Norton i.e. norton.com/setup. You can also follow the instructions given in this article.
Method to access your Norton account
- First of all, go to ‘norton.com/setup‘ from your browser.
- Then, tap on the ‘Sign In’ option at the top.
- To register as a new user, tap on ‘Create a new account’.
- The old users can directly login from here.
- In the given fields, enter your email address/username.
- Then, enter your password in the text field.
- Hit the ‘Sign In’ option and proceed further.
The users who have set up two-factor authentication need to enter the code sent on the chosen option. In case you have forgotten your Norton account login password, then you can reset your password from the login page itself.
Instruction to create a Norton account
For Norton login, it is necessary that you create a Norton account first. Here is how you can:
- Open a browser and go to https://login.norton.com URL.
- Tap on the ‘Create a new account’ option.
- On the registration page, enter your email address.
- This will be used when you sign in the next time.
- Next, type your email address one more time.
- Set a password for your Norton account.
- Make sure you fulfill the password specifications.
- Provide your personal details in the following columns.
- Set up 2FA if you want and choose your country.
- Enter your mobile number and click ‘Create account’.
In case you have subscribed to a Norton product or purchased it via www.norton.com/setup, then you need to log in to your account on a regular basis in order to check or manage your subscriptions and do the related activities.