Norton vault is a space where you can store all the data that is related to Norton Password Manager. In order to create one, you have to sign in to your Norton account and then the data is stored online. It is easily accessible via devices that are connected to the Internet. But sometime you may come across problematic errors such as “Norton vault won’t open” or “Norton vault not working” when you try to open it. To open the Norton vault, you may go through the next section and do as described.
Steps to open the Norton vault
- Begin by opening a web browser of your choice norton.com/setup.
- From here, tap on the “Norton Password”. You may find it in the top-right corner of the browser.
- When the “Sign In” screen of the password manager opens, click on the “Sign In” button.
- This will open the welcome screen of Norton.
- Here, you have to enter your Norton account login details.
- Again, click on the “Sign In” button and go to the next step.
- When the “unlock your vault” window appears on your screen, then enter your vault password.
- In the end, click on “open vault” to access the Norton vault.
How to recover password to vault Norton?
For using Norton vault, it is mandatory to log in to your Norton account using the essential credentials such as email ID and password. In case you have logged out from it and you are having trouble while logging in. Sometimes, you forgot the Norton vault password. In this scenario, you have to perform the steps for the Norton password reset.
- Navigate to the “Get started” window of Norton.
- From this page, click on the “Sign In” option.
- This will open the “Sign In” window.
- After this, enter your complete login details correctly.
- Those who have forgotten their passwords can click on “Having Trouble Signing In?”
- You will be prompted with some on-screen instructions that you need to follow.
- This is how you can recover the lost Norton password.
How do I change my vault password in Norton?
Sometimes you need to change the password of your vault because of various reasons. So if you are looking for a method to change the Norton vault password, then you may do it quite easily because the process for it is simple. So, here is how you can do it:
- First of all, open your web browser and click on “Norton Password Manager”.
- You will find it in the top-right corner of the browser.
- This will make a pop-up appear on your screen.
- Here, click on the option that says “Open vault”.
- When the “Unlock your vault” window opens, enter the vault password.
- Again tap on “Open vault” and then click on the icon of Password ManagerExtension.
- From here, click on the “Vault” option once again.
- From the Password Manager window, navigate to the “Settings” page.
- When the “Settings” page opens, navigate to the “Vault Access” tab.
- After this, tap on “Change vault Password”.
- Finally, follow a few on-screen instructions to change the vault password successfully.
- In the end, click on the “Save” button to complete the process.
This is how you can do anything related to Norton. But sometimes you can face trouble while dealing with the Norton vault and customizing its settings. If anything like this happens, then you may contact customer support executive sand to get solutions to your query from here Norton support.