For those who don’t know about Norton Safe. It is Web protection software that protects your identity while surfing the web. It is designed to keep your identity secure from the cyber scammers while you search or shop the websites. Norton setup analyzes the security level of websites that you visit and warns you that so and so the website is virus-infected and the vulnerabilities that are capable enough to harm you. The Norton Setup for Safe Web will show you the site ratings (in the terms of security level) so that you know the website is infected and you do not visit it. You can download Norton setup via norton.com/safe.
How can you Turn off or turn on the Norton setup for Safe Web?
There are three simple ways elaborated below, to turn on or off the Norton Safe Web:
From the extension page in Google Chrome.
This point is further elaborated in the steps given below: –
1. In the first step, you have to open your Google Chrome browser and then click on the “Settings” option.
2. Now, in the “Settings” option, you have to move your cursor to the “More Tools” and then click on the “Extensions” option.
3. Go to the “Extension” page, and check whether the “Norton Safe Web” is enabled or not.
4. Uncheck the Enabled box to disable it and check the box to enable it.
5. Restart the Google Chrome browser.
6. Visit norton.com/safe, if you have queries related to this step.
• Through the Add-ons page in Mozilla Firefox browser.
This point is further elaborated in the steps given below:-
1. Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Now, on the Firefox menu, you have to click on “Add-ons” option.
3. On the Extension tab, you have to click on the “Enable” option. If you see Norton Safe Web is not gray then you have to click on the “Disable” option.
4. Now, restart the Mozilla Firefox browser.
• From Extensions page in Safari.
- Open the Safari browser.
- Now, in the Safari menu and then you have to click on the “Preferences” option.
- Click on the “Extensions” option.
- Now on the left pane, you have to check whether the Norton Safe is enabled or not.
- If Norton Safe Search is enabled uncheck the enabled box, and if it is disabled you have to check the enabled box.
- Now, restart the Safari browser.
In order to turn on and turn off the Norton setup for Safe Web, the steps have been already discussed in the article above. If you face any further issues related to Norton Safe Web, you can visit norton.com/setup.