Norton.com/setup – Having a good antivirus could mean a major difference between the life and death of your portable electronic devices. Norton setup is an executable file that you download via www.norton.com/setup to deploy Norton security on your home devices as well as business-related work running on Windows, MAC, Android, OS and iOS platforms. It primarily stitches digital security framework around the digital surroundings of your PCs, server devices as well as various mobile devices. As a reliable third-party tech support provider, Antivirus Norton offers you reliable information and support on how to deploy Norton Security on your devices.
With Symantec’s award-winning Norton security software, you will experience the professional quality protection on your device. Through easy installation, Norton integrates flawlessly with your device for delivering dynamic results for the best defense against viruses, malware, Trojans, and cyber crooks. The best thing about having a security suite like Norton is that it runs silently in the background, providing you the guarantee of comprehensive protection through a host of reliable security tools, technologies, and utilities that can be downloaded through Norton com setup page or www.us.norton.com
With Norton, you are in the right place, if you want to work hassle-free.
How does Norton work?
It prevents viruses to enter your system that creates trouble for your files and kills the already entered viruses. To begin protecting your system, update your PC with a desirable Norton security product so that you can and delete the harmful viruses very quickly and easily. Once your system is scanned, it makes a list of malicious programs that can delete be deleted at the end of the scanning session.
Once the device is updated with norton.com/setup and is free from malware, the software strengthens the computer firewall as well. This Norton firewall keeps your device away from all types of simple, complex, new or old malware.
It provides real-time threat protection while users go through different malicious sites unknowingly by immediately blocking malicious sites and just in case you download an infected program or open a corrupted email attachment, it scans through it and automatically deletes it without even letting you know.
Notable Norton Products
- Norton Antivirus Plus
- Norton 360 Standard
- Norton 360 Deluxe for 3 devices
- Norton 360 Deluxe for 5 devices
- Norton 360 Premium
- Norton 360 with LifeLock
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Advantage
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Ultimate Plus
- Norton defends your device against spyware, malware, viruses, and other malicious threats.
- It safeguards your identity and online transactions with its unique tools
- Includes 100% guarantee from the moment you subscribe to a Norton service. Norton experts are dedicated to helping you keep your device virus-free and removing the possible Norton download
- Secures multiple devices- PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets with a single subscription with an easy-to-use Web portal, it helps you manage protection for all your devices.
- Includes specially designed products that provide family safety features so that your kids can explore their connected world without having the fear of cybercriminals.
- Automatically backs up your photos and important documents on your PC so that you don’t need to worry about losing them.
- Includes internal secure cloud storage with the option to “add more” whenever you need a change in your PC.
System Specification for Norton Antivirus
To ensure the successful installation of Norton, your system is required to meet the following specifications:
All versions of the Operating System are supported in Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10 S/10.
- Processor- 1 GHz of the processor is required for Windows 7/8 and 10.
- RAM- 2 GB of space is required for Windows 10 and 1 GB is required for Windows 7 and 8.
- Hard disk space- 300 MB of free space is required to download Norton products on your device.
How to Download, Install and Activate your Norton product
Downloading Norton on your device is not a difficult task unless you follow these guidelines very carefully:
- Log in to your Norton login Account that you have created in the very beginning. (Note: If you are not already signed in to Norton, you are required to Sign In by typing your email address and password that you have created for Norton account)
- Click “Create an Account”, in case you do not have a Norton account.
- Click “Download Norton” in the “Get started” page or on the main menu.
- For having Norton setup with product key, click “Enter a new product key”, if you have an unused registration product key.
- After typing in your norton.com/setup product key, click on the go arrow.
- Tap “Agree and Download” to carry forward the procedure.
- If you have subscribed to more than one Norton product, then you have to choose the desired product from the list and tap “Next”.
- To install Norton on Another Device. Click “Send a Download Link” and do one of the following depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer users can click “Run”.
- Firefox or Safari users need to tap on the “Download” option to view the downloaded files that appear on the top-right corner of the browser. After that, double-click on the file that you have just downloaded.
- Chrome users need to double-click on the file that is downloaded on the bottom-left corner of the computer.
- Tap “Continue” when the “User Account Control” window appears on your screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and your Norton product is now installed and activated on your device.
norton.com/setup helps in safeguarding your personal information so that you can enjoy secure communications with email, text, and phone calls. You also get a chance to set a password for your account to help you browse, shop, and log in online safely. If you are experiencing an issue that needs urgent assistance, feel free to contact Norton customer support executives available 365x24x7.