A few days ago, Norton has released the latest version of Norton family Parental control which is Norton Family 22.214.171.124 for Android. This version of Norton Family Parental Control is all packed with the latest features so that you can keep your little ones away from cybercriminal activities. The app helps the parents to keep an eye on the activities of their children. Moreover, it also allows them to set screen time and use other security features to maintain their children’s privacy over the internet.
The all-new app helps the parents to impose rules along with teaching the kids about good Internet habits. On top of that, the app can be used to block sensitive or offensive content on the Internet and teaching kids the risks involved in oversharing. Using this app, a parent can safeguard his child from getting bullied on the Internet along with keeping track of the websites they visit. They can even track their location.
What’s new in Norton family 4.9.5 version?
The new version has come up with certain changes that a user can have by downloading the latest version of the app from the official website of norton.com/setup. The Android users can download the Norton family app from the Google Play itself by typing the relevant keywords in the search box and downloading from the list of options. Here’s what a user can expect in this version:
- The all-new app of the Norton family is compatible with Android Q devices.
- There is an alert/push notification. A user can use this for the new “Draw over other Apps” permission. It can be used when you are using the child mode on your device.
- The permissions tamper email contains a list of updated instructions.
- The app has gone through certain bug fixes.
- It has also undergone some engineering enhancements to improve the experience of the users.
How to receive this update on Android?
To receive these updates on your device and update it with the latest features launched by Norton setup, do the following:
- First of all, open your Android device and locate the icon of “Google Play”.
- Once you locate it, click on the icon to open it.
- When the Play Store opens, go to the search bar and type “Norton Family parental control”.
- A list of apps will be displayed on your screen, choose the authentic app which usually at the top of the list and click on it.
- Now, click on the “Install” option followed by tapping on “Accept”.
- This action will allow the installer to run and install the app on your Android device.
Now you have the latest security of Norton family on your device. To verify that your device is updated with this version, you can check it by opening the app and going to its menu. When the menu opens, click on the “About” option and you will get the details of the app. You can also visit Norton.com/setup to know more about the latest updates on Norton’s products.