Norton.com/enroll product key: Whenever you wish to install Norton or any antivirus the most proficient thing you need is to have a Norton product key. Without a Norton enroll product key you will not be eligible to activate Norton antivirus on your device. So, in this article, you will get to learn the basics of the Norton activation key so that you can easily get the Norton software from norton.com/setup. Here are the elaborated things that you need to consider while working with the activation key. So, without any further thoughts let’s get started with the basics of Norton product key code.
What do you understand by the Norton Product key?
The Norton Product key that can be accessed via norton.com/enroll product key is a permutation and combination of 25 alphanumeric characters. You cannot access Norton antivirus if you do not have an activation code so it is very necessary.
Where the product is key located?
If you have bought your Norton antivirus package from a retail store or from online via norton.com/setup then you can search the product in your inbox mail or you can get the product key printed on the backside of your package. You can also get the retail card inside the package and scratch the product key inscribed behind the card. Remember, the subscription will begin once you enter the product activation code in the confirmation mail.
How to search for the Norton product key? – norton.com/enroll product key
You can search the Norton activation code you can follow the steps:-
- First of all, you have to tap on the “Help” option followed by the “My Norton” key from the top of your Norton window.
- Go to the “My Subscription” section and then choose your Norton product.
- Copy the norton.com/enroll product key and then activate your Norton product.
What is the process to install Norton on PC using the product key?
Installation is not a complex process using the Product key. Once you have downloaded the Norton antivirus via norton.com/setup, just tap twice on the downloaded setup file. Now, hit on the “Run” button. After this, you will see on-screen instructions and using them you have to follow the installation process.
There are certain steps you need to follow for activating Norton on your computer once the product is downloaded on your computer:
- First of all, you have to click twice to open the Norton antivirus product.
- Now enter the product activation code in the norton.com/setup.
- After this, you have to open the main window.
- You have to tap on the assistance button and then enter the enroll key.
- You can copy the norton.com/enroll product key from your email.
- Now, enter the Norton activation code when prompted on-screen. Remember, if you are offline then you need to have the retail card.
- You can get the product activation code on the backside of the retail card.
What happens if you face issues in installing the Norton antivirus using the product key?
If you are stuck in a situation wherein you ate facing issues in installing the Norton antivirus using the product key then you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to open your Norton antivirus.
- Enter the norton.com/enroll product key.
- You now have to open the main window.
- Just click on the assistance button and get into the Norton product window.
- You now have to enter the product key and then copy the key code from your email.
- Now enter the product key when it is prompted on-screen.
- Wait for the process to complete.
Note: If you already have a Norton product earlier version installed on your device then it is important to delete the previously installed version to install the fresh one.
How to setup Norton on PC using norton.com/enroll product key?
In order to set up Norton antivirus on your PC, you first have to visit the official Norton website that is norton.com/setup and get yourself registered if you are new to Norton. Once you are registered you have to sign in using your login credentials. Once you have entered email and password, you have to click on the “Sign In” option. Now, you have to open the Norton setup window and then click on the transfer Norton button. After this, you have to enter the norton.com/enroll product key. Finally, you have to tap on the “Agree” button and then click the “Transfer” button.
We hope that this article will help you to Install Norton antivirus using norton.com/enroll product key. If you still have issues with steps that are elaborated in this article then it is a suggestion to visit the official Norton website that goes by the URL norton.com/setup.