In this modern age, everything we do on the Internet has been kept an eye upon. To access any shopping website or to use a money-transfer app, all you need is an account associated with the particular app or website. Also, to use social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, we need to have a username and password.
The necessity to have a different password on different platforms has increased manifolds because encryption is an important part of securing your privacy over these platforms. Since all these accounts should be encrypted with unique passwords, it becomes quite difficult to recall them at the time of logging in. To resolve this problem, Norton.com/setup has developed “Norton Identity Safe” for the ease of the users.
What is Norton Identity Safe and why do we need to Organize its logins?
It has been specifically developed for the users who are bad at remembering the complex password for each platform they use. This is used to manage your passwords, usernames, and other login credentials along with protecting you wherever you go.
The need to organize Identity Safe logins of Norton setup arises because it contains our crucial details such as banking, emailing, and social networking credentials. Since it is not a password manager in a true sense, you can call it a login manager because it automatically logs you into various platforms you visit. Moreover, it secures your sensitive data with its high-tech features.
Minimum system requirements for Norton Safe Login
Processor-1 GHz for Windows 10/8/7/Vista and 300 MHz for Windows XP
RAM- 2 GB for Windows 10, 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) for Windows 8/7, 512 MB for Windows Vista,256 MB for Windows XP, and a minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool.
Hard disk space- 300 MB of available space
Easy steps to organizeNorton Identity Safe Logins
- Open your web browser and visit Norton.com/setup
- Now, login to your account by entering the required details such as username and password which you have created at the time of registration.
- Now, you will be taken to the main page of Norton products.
- Here, you have to look for the “Identity” option and click twice on it.
- After this, tap on the “Identity Safe” option followed by “Logins”.
- In this step, locate the login option which can be done by using the search box.
- Once you do this, you have to open the display window and tap on “Edit”.
- Type in the required information in the given fields and finally tap “save”.
With this, the process to organize Norton Identity Safe logins comes to an end. You are now ready to use it for automatically logging into your account and also your safety won’t be compromised.