If you have purchased and installed Norton product on your device which you do not use in the present day then you can easily transfer your Norton product to a new device in use. You have to access your Norton account to do so. It is convenient for you to use Norton on a fresh device; however, you need to follow certain steps to transfer your Norton subscription to the new device.
It is important to remember that you need to check the expiry date of your subscription. Before you proceed to the steps for transferring your Norton license to another device. In this article, you will get to know the steps for transferring your Norton License to a new device without any error. If you have another query related to the Norton subscription then it is requested to visit the www.norton.com/setup website.
Elaborated steps to Transfer the Norton license to new device
In this section, you will get the steps to transfer your Norton license account to another device.
- Firstly, you have to sign in to your account associated with Norton.
- Go to the “Devices” page, click on the device that you no longer want to protect.
Note: Wait till you see the device appearing in Green status. If you see the device that you do not wish to protect with Norton with a red or orange status, you can remove the device from your Norton account along and free your Norton license.
- After this, click on the Norton icon below the device.
- Click on the “Manage License” from the menu on the screen.
- Go to the “Manage Device” page and click on the “Device name”, go to the “What would you like to do” section and tap on the “Remove Norton” and then click on “Next”.
- Tap on the “Yes” option that appears in the “Remove Norton” option.
- Click on the “Install Now” option that is appearing on-screen.
- Go to the ‘Install on New Device” page and then select one of the following:-
- For installing Norton on your current device, you have to click on the “Download” option.
- For installing Norton on a different or new device, you have to click on the “Send Link” option.
- Tap on the “Next” option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
Notes for Norton License
Note: – In case, you are stuck in between the steps mentioned above, then it is advisable to visit Norton’s official website that goes by the URL norton.com/setup.
We are hoping that the steps that are highlighted and discussed in this article, have helped you transfer your Norton License to a new device. However, if you still have certain issues in the process of transferring the Norton account. that you are welcomed to avail of the assistance from Norton Customer support executives. You can easily reach the support assistants by visiting norton.com/setup that is the official website for Norton Customer Support.